Whole Wheat Bread is 100% delicious and nutritious. This soft baked bread is also great for those who are clean eating or on a heart healthy diet. Serve it toasted with butter and jam for breakfast or alongside a delicious bowl of soup for a hearty meal.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours 30 minutes
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups 100% whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Add the liquid ingredients to the bread maker.
- Add the dry ingredients, except the yeast.
- Make a well in the center of the bread flour and add the yeast.
- Insert the pan into your Oster bread maker and secure the lid immediately.
- Select Wheat Bread setting, choose your preferred crust color and press Start.
- Remove the bread from the oven and turn it out of the pan onto a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely before slicing.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 126, Sodium: 211 mg, Dietary Fiber: 3.8 g, Fat: 2.6 g, Carbs: 23.2 g, Protein: 4.5 g.