A Kale smoothie can actually be incredibly sweet and delicious! Plenty of zinc and A and C vitamins here, along with calcium and other necessary minerals to keep your blood strong and youthful and infections and colds away.
- 1 banana
- 1 cup kale leaves (or collard greens or bok choy)
- 1/4 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 cup milk (soy or almond milk is ok)
- Set your Vitamix to variable 1.
- Turn your Vitamix on, and gradually move up to variable 10, once at variable 10 switch to High.
- Blend on high for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Nutritional Infor: calories: 195 | sodium: 76 mg | dietary fiber: 4.0 | total fat: 2.9 g | total carbs: 40.0 g | protein: 6.5 g