If you love apples, this refreshing dessert is just what the doctor ordered! Packed with deliciously sweet apples and a hint of tangy lemon, apple sorbet the perfect healthy snack for the apple lover at heart.
Yield: 3-5 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 5 frozen apples, peeled, cored and deseeded
- 3 tablespoons fresh pressed apple juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Place a large mixing bowl under the Yonanas chute and push the apples through. (Alternatively, you can use a food processor or a blender, using the pulse setting and making sure not to liquify it).
- Add apple and lemon juice.
- Stir until smooth.
- Spoon into individual bowls and freeze leftovers in an airtight container.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 165, Sodium: 3 mg, Dietary Fiber: 7.4 g, Total Fat: 0.6 g, Total Carbs: 43.7 g, Protein: 0.8 g.