When you are craving a basic, juicy steak with no frills – this is the recipe to try our on you Blackstone Outdoor Griddle Station. Simple and succulent, this steak is for those who love bare bones seasoning without sacrificing flavor.
Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
- 1 (8 ounce) NY strip steak
- Olive oil
- Sea salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Remove the steak from the refrigerator and let it come to room temperature, about 30 to 45 minutes.
- Preheat griddle to medium-high heat and brush with olive oil.
- Season the steak on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Cook steak about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Flip and cook about 4 minutes more for medium rare steak; between 125°F and 130°F on a meat thermometer.
- Transfer the steak to a plate and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Info: Calories:1560, Sodium: 8468 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0.g, Fat: 86g, Carbs: 0.1g Protein: 184g