When it comes to vegan treats that are paleo diet friendly and lactose free, you don’t have to skimp on the rich ingredients in order to whip up something delicious and tasty!
Yield: 2-4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 5 cups frozen blueberries, stemmed
- 2 3/4 cups unsweetened plain soy yogurt
- 3 tablespoons blueberry jam
- Place a large mixing bowl under the Yonanas chute and push the blueberries through.
- Fold yogurt and jam into the bowl.
- Mix until smooth.
- Spoon into individual bowls.
- Freeze leftovers in an airtight container.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 272, Sodium: 15 mg, Dietary Fiber: 5.8 g, Total Fat: 4.8 g, Total Carbs: 53.2 g, Protein: 8.3 g.