This meal is an “almost-homemade” entrée you can throw together in minutes.
2 large zucchinis
1 large carrot
2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 Tbsp. grated ginger
2 Tbsp. white wine
½ yellow onion, sliced thinly
¼ cup toasted sliced almonds
2 Tbsp. olive oil
¼ cup pre-made pesto sauce
1 cup coconut milk
- Using your Veggetti cutter, turn the zucchinis into narrow pasta strands. Heat or cook to your preferences.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet, then cook the garlic until it begins to brown. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Add the onion and ginger to the same still-hot skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the onion turns translucent.
- Add the chicken pieces and sauté until they’re lightly brown. (They’re already cooked, so don’t keep them on the heat too long.)
- Combine the pesto, wine, and coconut milk and pour over the chicken.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve the sauce over the “pasta” and top with the fried garlic, sliced almonds, and fresh, chopped basil.