Blend tropical fruits for a fun, fruity treat and spike it with refreshing mint for a unique take on tropical style froyo. This cool treat is absolutely delicious on hot sunny days to cool off in absolute fresh style.
Yield: 5 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 3 frozen bananas
- 6 frozen lemons, peeled and seeded
- 3 frozen oranges, peeled and seeded
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- Place a large mixing bowl under the Yonanas chute and push the bananas, lemons and oranges through.
- Mix in yogurt and honey until well-blended.
- Fold in chopped mint.
- Spoon into individual bowls, and freeze leftover soft-serve in an airtight container.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 184, Sodium: 18 mg, Dietary Fiber: 6.6 g, Total Fat: 1.5 g, Total Carbs: 41.1 g, Protein: 7.3 g.