This simple recipe is one of the most perfect things you can cook in your Secura air fryer. It is versatile, healthy, and has the perfect flavor and texture.
Prep Time: 3 Minutes
Cook Time: 3 Minutes
- 1 head kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Remove stem from kale and tear leaves into 1 – 2 inch “chips.”
- Place the chips into a sealable bowl and add oil, salt, and pepper.
- Preheat your Secura air fryer to 390°F.
- Toss the ingredients until the chips are coated in oil.
- Place in the air fryer and cook for 3 minutes, tossing halfway through.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 162 | Sodium: 37 mg | Dietary Fiber: 1.3 g | Fat: 14 g | Carbs: 8.9 g | Protein: 2.5 g.