A fluffy, keto compliant chocolate cake with crunchy walnuts for juxtaposition! You can make this in an instant pot pressure cooker as indicated below, or cook traditionally in an oven at 350F for 30-40 minutes.
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup sugar replacement
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl until they look “fluffy.”
- Pour the batter into a bundt pan that fits your pot.
- Place the pan on a trivet and put 2 cups of water and the trivet in the pot.
- Seal the pot and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes before opening.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 203 sodium: 37 mg, Dietary Fiber: 2.2g Fat: 19.5g, Carbs: 4.7g, Protein: 5.9g