Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup sugar replacement
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- Mix the ingredients together in a bowl until they look fluffy.’
- Pour the batter into a burnt pan that fits your pot.
- Place the pan on a trivet and put 2 cups of water and the trivet in the pot.
- Seal the pot and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes before opening.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 203 sodium: 37 mg, Dietary Fiber: 2.2g Fat: 19.5g, Carbs: 4.7g, Protein: 5.9g