Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 2 peaches, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon dried lavender
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup honey
- Plain yogurt, for serving
- Preheat water to 185℉ in your Everie.
- Add the peaches to a small 1 quart cooking pouch.
- Sprinkle in the lavender and pour in the water and honey.
- Remove the air and zip the seal.
- Submerge the pouch in the water and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the water bath and add to an ice water bath and refrigerate for one hour.
- Spoon the peaches into a bowl.
- Sieve the poaching liquid into each bowl and discard the lavender buds.
- Serve with a dollop of plain yogurt.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 143 Sodium: 6 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1.8g, Fat: 3.7g, Carbs: 28g, Protein: 1.7g