Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar replacement
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cups milk
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl, then mix in the milk.
- Stir in the remaining ingredient to create a thick batter.
- Coat the bottom of the pot with cooking spray and pour in your batter.
- Cook on low pressure for 45 minutes.
- Press the cake down, it should bounce back, if it doesn’t continue cooking on low pressure for a few more minutes.
- Use a spatula to loosen the cake from the sides.
- Flip over and quarter to serve, the top should be perfectly browned.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 416 sodium: 97 mg, Dietary Fiber: 6.1g, Fat: 30.7g, Carbs: 18.1g, Protein: 17.8g.