Prep Time: 40 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 2 russet potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons paprika
- 2-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cayenne powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups water
- Cut the ends off each end of the potato and use a spiralizer to slice each one.
- Soak the potatoes in a large bowl of hot water for half an hour.
- Mix all your dry ingredients together until evenly mixed, then add the water to create a batter.
- Spray the bottom of your pan.
- Dip the potato strings in the batter, then put them in the pan.
- Cook at 360°F for half an hour using your Secura air fryer. Shake the ingredients 2 -3 times during cooking.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 279 | Sodium: 468 mg | Dietary Fiber: 7.5 g | Fat: 1.9 g | Carbs: 59.5 g | Protein: 8.3 g.