Coconut mango ice cream is a little taste of Asia in a bowl. Perfectly blended for a sweet creamy soft-serve that is sure to make your taste buds explode. Enjoy this soft-serve on top of a ball of coconut sticky rice for a truly Asian experience.
Yield: 3 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 3 frozen mangoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream, chilled
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut, shredded
- Place a large mixing bowl under the Yonanas chute and push the mangos through.
- Add coconut milk, coconut cream, vanilla extract and honey; mix until well-blended.
- Scoop into individual bowls and top with shredded coconut.
- Freeze leftovers in an airtight container.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 231, Sodium: 12 mg, Dietary Fiber: 3.6 g, Total Fat: 15.6 g, Total Carbs: 23.2 g, Protein: 2.0 g.