Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours 40 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1 cup shredded zucchini, raw and unpeeled
- 1 cup of chopped walnuts (optional)
- Add all of the ingredients for the zucchini bread into the bread maker pan in the order listed.
- Select Wheat bread cycle, medium crust color, and press Start.
- Transfer to a cooling rack for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing to serve.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 304, Sodium: 114 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g, Fat: 16.4 g, Carbs: 35.5 g, Protein: 6.1 g.