Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- ½ cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 cups sugar free marinara sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients except for the last 2 into a large bowl and combine using your hands.
- Roll the mixture into about 15 balls.
- Turn the pot to sauté and add the oil.
- Add the balls to the pot and brown on all sides.
- Pour the marinara over the balls and seal the pot.
- Cook on low pressure for 10 minutes then manually release the pressure.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 432 sodium: 1234 mg, Dietary Fiber: 4g Fat: 16.1g, Carbs: 21.4g, Protein: 47.6g.