Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- 1 punnet white button mushrooms, whole
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
For the marinade:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Arrange vegetables on metal skewers in an alternating pattern.
- Place on a baking sheet or piece of aluminum foil.
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a small mixing bowl and pour over skewers; turn skewers to coat well.
- Preheat a grill to medium heat and cook 4 to 5 minutes on both sides until charred.
- Remove kabobs to a serving tray and enjoy!
Nutritional Info: Calories: 173. Sodium: 243 mg, Dietary Fiber: 4.2g, Fat: 13.2.g, Carbs: 16.1g Protein: 2.7g