Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 whole wheat bagels
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3/4 cup shredded low-moisture mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- Fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- Start by preheating toaster oven to 375°F and lining a pan with parchment paper.
- Cut bagels in half and lay on pan with inside facing up. Spread sauce over each half.
- Sprinkle red pepper flakes and 2 tablespoons of mozzarella over each half.
- Top each half with olives and peppers and then top with another tablespoon of mozzarella.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then switch to broil setting and broil for another 2 minutes. Top with basil and parmesan and serve.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 222, Sodium: 493 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1.9 g, Total Fat: 6.1 g, Total Carbs: 30.2 g, Protein: 12.1 g.