This smoothie is not only sweet and delicious, but it’s loaded with plenty of vitamin C and E, among other things, which promotes youthful looking skin and hair, not to mention the benefits to your overall health.
- 2 cups low fat milk or almond or soy milk
- 2 cups sliced peaches (fresh is best, then frozen, then canned)
- 1 cup blueberries
- Add sweetener if desired.
- Set your Vitamix to variable 1.
- Turn your Vitamix on, and gradually move up to variable 10; once at variable 10, switch to High.
- Blend smoothie on high for around 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Nutritional Info: calories: 408 | sodium: 276 mg | dietary fiber: 19.1 g | total fat: 10.3 g | total carbs: 70.3 g | protein: 11.4 g