Servings: 12 – 14
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour 30 minutes
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon dry milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- Add ingredients to the bread maker pan in the order recommended by Oster.
- Select Dough cycle and press Start.
- When finished, prepare dough by rolling it out in a pizza pan about 1 inch thick.
- Top with your favorite sauce, then cheese, then other toppings like pepperoni or veggies.
- Bake at 425°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden on the edges.
- Enjoy hot!
Nutritional Info: Calories: 103, Sodium: 168 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g, Fat: 0.3 g, Carbs: 21.7 g, Protein: 3.1 g.