For a fruity treat that is so very simple to make, look no further than a combination of raspberries and redcurrant. This palate cleansing sorbet is perfect for dinner parties or served with vanilla rolled wafers.
Yield: 2-4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 5 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 cups frozen redcurrants, destemmed
- Place a large mixing bowl under the Yonanas chute and push the raspberries and redcurrants through.
- Stir until smooth to blend the flavors.
- Spoon into individual bowls and freeze leftovers in an airtight container.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 160, Sodium: 3 mg, Dietary Fiber: 20.0 g, Total Fat: 2.0 g, Total Carbs: 36.7 g, Protein: 3.7 g.