Raspberries are rich in minerals such as potassium, copper, iron, manganese and magnesium and high in vitamins K and B-complex. These vitamins are extremely helpful in aiding our metabolism, which in turn is responsible for weight-loss. The dark chocolate in the recipe adds antioxidants, which increases blood flow.
- 10 ounces plain or vanilla low fat yogurt
- 1 cup low fat, skim milk or soymilk
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 1/2 cups raspberry juice
- 6 ice cubes
- Set your Vitamix to variable 1.
- Turn your Vitamix on, and gradually move up to variable 10, once at variable 10 switch to High.
- Blend all ingredients on high for 45 seconds, or until desired consistency is reached.
Nutritional Info: calories: 557 | sodium: 223 mg | dietary fiber: 6.7 | total fat: 13.2 g | total carbs: 102.2 g | protein: 14.6 g