Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- 1 package scallops
- 2 teaspoons brown butter, divided
- Preheat your sous vide bath to 140°F.
- Pat your scallops dry with a paper towel.
- Place scallops and 1 teaspoon brown butter in a vacuum bag.
- Vacuum seal airtight.
- Place the bag in the water and ensure that it stays submerged.
- Cook for 40 minutes.
- Heat remaining brown butter in a pan over high heat.
- Add scallops to the pan and sear for 30 seconds per side until golden.
- Serve topped with more brown butter or alongside your favorite veggies.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 71 Sodium: 96 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Fat: 4.1g, Carbs: 1g, Protein: 7.2g