Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 (15-ounce) cans black beans
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chilies
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 10 (8-inch) whole wheat flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- Start by preheating toaster oven to 350°F.
- Drain black beans and mash in a medium bowl with a fork.
- Mix in cheese, chilies, and taco seasoning until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Evenly spread the mixture over each tortilla and wrap tightly.
- Brush each side lightly with olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes, turn, and bake for another 13 minutes.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 367, Sodium: 136 mg, Dietary Fiber: 14.4 g, Total Fat: 2.8 g, Total Carbs: 64.8 g, Protein: 22.6 g.