Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 green onions
- 2 cups shredded skinless rotisserie chicken meat
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 pickled jalapeño
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- Start by preheating toaster oven to 425°F.
- Thinly slice the green onions and break apart.
- Mix together chicken, cheese, jalapeño, and onions in a bowl, then evenly divide mixture onto one half of each tortilla.
- Fold opposite half over mixture and place quesadillas onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cut in halves or quarters and serve with sour cream.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 830, Sodium: 921 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1.8 g, Total Fat: 59.0 g, Total Carbs: 13.8 g, Protein: 60.8 g.