Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 white onion
- 1 pound broccoli
- 3 medium potatoes
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Chop the onion and broccoli, dice the potatoes, and mince the garlic.
- Turn the pot to sauté and add the oil and onion.
- Sauté the onions until they start to turn clear, then mix in the broccoli and potatoes.
- Pour in the broth and stir well.
- Seal and cook on high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Release the pressure and mix in the garlic, mustard, and milk.
- Carefully transfer the mixture to a blender then blend until smooth and serve.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 157 sodium: 91 mg, Dietary Fiber: 5.3g Fat: 4.1g, Carbs: 26.3g, Protein: 5.8g.