Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (5-ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4 scallions
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- Preheat toaster oven to 350°F.
- Halve tomatoes and slice scallions into thin pieces.
- Add oil to a 2-quart oven-safe pan, making sure to brush it on the sides as well as the bottom. Place the dish in toaster oven.
- Combine the eggs, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl and whisk together for a minute.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, and scallions to the bowl and mix together until even.
- Crumble feta cheese into the bowl and mix together gently. Remove the dish from the oven and pour in the egg mixture.
- Put the dish back into the oven and bake for 25–30 minutes, or until the edges of the frittata are browned.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 448, Sodium: 515 mg, Dietary Fiber: 2.3 g, Total Fat: 35.4 g, Total Carbs: 9.3 g, Protein: 25.9 g.