Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds small clams
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- Mince the garlic.
- Turn the pot to sauté and add the butter, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add the garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the wine and lemon juice and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the clams and cook for another 3 minutes or until they open, discard any that don’t open.
- Press the cancel button to remove from heat and allow to rest a few minutes to thicken before serving.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 299 sodium: 1487 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1g Fat: 19g, Carbs: 26.2g, Protein: 1.6g