Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 13 minutes
- 4 ½-inch-thick bone-in pork chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for grill
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the marinade:
- 1 habanero chile, seeded, chopped fine
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Combine marinade ingredients in a large sealable plastic bag.
- Pierce pork chops all over with a fork and add to bag, seal, and turn to coat.
- Marinate at room temperature, turning occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat.
- Brush with oil.
- Remove pork chops from marinade and pat dry.
- Grill for 8 minutes, turning occasionally, until charred and cooked through.
- Transfer to a plate and let rest 5 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sides.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 490 Sodium: 171 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1.1g, Fat: 39.2g, Carbs: 10.9g Protein: 23.3g