This is another take on the classic cobbler. Mixing tart blackberries with sweet peach makes your tongue want to dance. Optionally, you can substitute apples for peaches and make a blackberry-apple cobbler.
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1-1/2 cups sliced peaches
- 1 cup blackberries
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2-1/2 cups dry oats
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Start by preheating the toaster oven to 350°F.
- Combine peaches, berries, sugar, and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for about 20 minutes, stirring regularly.
- While peach mixture cooks, beat egg in a large bowl, then mix in applesauce and milk.
- In a separate bowl, add egg mixture to the oats.
- Pour oats mixture into a greased baking pan and top with peach mixture.
- Combine coconut oil, walnuts, coconut sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and pour over pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes..
Nutritional Info: Calories: 176, Sodium: 9 mg, Dietary Fiber: 3.7 g, Total Fat: 9.4 g, Total Carbs: 20.6 g, Protein: 4.7 g.