This rustic pasta dish has a fresh “French country” taste.
2 large zucchinis
½ lb. cooked chicken, chopped
1 large head (roughly 1.5 pounds) cauliflower, roughly chopped
1½ cups chicken stock
¾ cup mushrooms, sliced
½ small yellow onion, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 Tbsp. Herbes de Provence
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1½ Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
½ Tbsp. Dijon mustard
½ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
½ tsp sea salt
- Make “pasta” strands out of the zucchini with your Veggetti.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Sauté the chopped onions and minced garlic until the vegetables are soft and translucent but not brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the cauliflower pieces and sauté them for five minutes, stirring to keep them from sticking or burning.
- Add the chicken stock, stir, and bring to a boil. Cover pan and reduce heat, simmering for 5-10 minutes until the cauliflower is tender.
- In a medium skillet, sauté the sliced mushroom in 1 Tbsp. olive oil until they’re fragrant.
- Add the cooked chicken pieces and continue to cook until they’re warmed through. Set aside.
- Place the cauliflower/stock mixture into a blender. Add the mustard, vinegar, and Herbes de Provence. Blend until smooth.
- Add the cauliflower mixture to the chicken.
- Divide the pasta onto two plates and top with the chicken/cauliflower mixture.