Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- 3 frozen chicken breasts
- ½ yellow onion
- ½ teaspoon pure liquid stevia
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- Dice the onion then add all of the ingredients except the arrowroot in the pot and mix around to coat the chicken.
- Turn the pot to the meat/stew setting, seal and cook for 40 minutes.
- Manually release the pressure, then transfer to a bowl and shred.
- Stir the arrowroot powder into the pot to thicken the liquid, then transfer the chicken back to the pot and stir it into the sauce before serving.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 171 sodium: 82 mg, Dietary Fiber: 1.7g Fat: 2.2g, Carbs: 10.3g, Protein: 27.6g.