The combination of salty feta cheese and dry white wine turns this pasta dish into something a little sophisticated. Serve it with slices of roast lamb.
1 large zucchini
1 large carrot
1 large yellow onion, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbsp. olive oil
½ cup dry white wine
½ cup feta cheese
1 tsp. thyme
1/8 tsp black pepper (to taste)
- Using your Veggetti cutter, turn the zucchinis into narrow pasta strands. Heat or cook to your preferences.
- In a large skillet, brown the onion and garlic in the oil.
- Pour in the wine and continue to cook over medium heat for 5m minutes.
- Add the pasta, thyme, and feta cheese t the mixture and stir to combine.
- Continue cooking until all the flavors have blended and the cheese has melted.