Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup + 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons fresh dill
- Chop the dill and cut the salmon into thirds.
- Add a cup of water, ¼ lemon juice, and a steam rack in the pot.
- Place the salmon on the rack skin side down and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the remaining lemon juice over the salmon and sprinkle with dill.
- Seal the pot and turn to the steam function for 2 minutes.
- Allow the steam to release naturally before opening.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 152 sodium: 52 mg, Dietary Fiber: 0.1g Fat: 7g, Carbs: 0.4g, Protein: 22.2g