Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- 5 jalapeño peppers
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1/8 cup breadcrumbs
- 5 slices of bacon
- Mix cream cheese, parsley, and breadcrumbs in a bowl until evenly mixed.
- Slice the jalapeños down the middle vertically and remove all seeds. Horizontally cut each piece of bacon in half.
- Spoon an even amount of the cream cheese mix into each jalapeño half and smooth it out over the half. Then, wrap each jalapeño with 1 bacon strip.
- Preheat your Secura air fryer to 370°F.
- Place the jalapeños in the air fryer basket with the closed side down.
- Cook in the air fryer basket for 6 – 8 minutes.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 66 | Sodium: 294 mg | Dietary Fiber: 0.5 g | Fat: 5.7 g | Carbs: 2.3 g | Protein: 1.6 g.