Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 18 Minutes
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken thighs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika powder
- Rinse chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Put chicken pieces in a bowl and add salt, pepper, and cayenne, tossing to cover.
- Pour the buttermilk over the chicken and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Combine flour, baking powder, paprika, and garlic powder and stir to combine evenly.
- Preheat the Secura air fryer to 350°F.
- Pull the chicken out one piece at a time and toss in the flour mix.
- Working in batches, cook them in the air fryer for 8 minutes on one side, then 10 minutes on the other.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 413 | Sodium: 963mg | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Fat: 9.8 g | Carbs: 39.2 g | Protein: 40.3 g.