Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 4 slices whole meal bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Nutmeg to taste
- Cut each slice of bread vertically into 4 equal strips.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl, then mix all other ingredients together in the same bowl.
- Dip each bread strip into the bowl allowing all excess batter to drip off.
- Preheat the Secura air fryer to 360 and place each strip in the basket.
- Cook for 10 minutes, flipping them over at the halfway point.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 283 | Sodium: 79 mg | Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g | Fat: 6.4 g | Carbs: 45.1 g | Protein: 10.7 g.