Servings: 2 – 4
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour
- 1 lb. asparagus, cleaned and dried with a paper towel
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat Everie sous vide to 135°F.
- Toss asparagus with all ingredients until well-coated in a large mixing bowl.
- Place asparagus, lined flat, in a vacuum sealable bag and vacuum airtight.
- Cook for 1 hour.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dish.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 50 Sodium: 471mg, Dietary Fiber: 2.6g, Fat: 2.5, Carbs: 5.9g, Protein: 2.8g