Huckleberry ice cream is the perfect mix of sweet and tart, blended into creamy ice cream for one uniquely delicious treat! Serve it up with fruit biscotti or gluten free wafers for a devilish dessert.
Yield: 2-3 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cup frozen huckleberries
- 1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla flavored
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar-substitute
- Place a large mixing bowl under the Yonanas chute and push the huckleberries through.
- Fold in yogurt and brown sugar substitute.
- Spoon into individual bowls and freeze leftover soft-serve in an airtight container.
Nutritional Info: Calories: 133, Sodium: 26 mg, Dietary Fiber: 2.3 g, Total Fat: 1.9 g, Total Carbs: 21.1 g, Protein: 8.5 g.